Monday 27 June 2016

Drop-in at a Cosplayer meet-up

Drop-in at a Cosplayer meet-up
June 27, 2016
|
Daniela Guglielmetti


Cosplayer are a community that enjoy disguise as there favorite character and also create their own costume. Most of the time they are proud of sharing there DIY.  Cosplayer based in London attend several cosplay events during the year and even organise their own!! I assist to one of this meet up picnics. And I had the pleasure to  draw them. And Also talk about my Drop-in Artist project.

Some comments about the drawing:

Sean: Can't believe how good this is.

Rebecca: Fantastic! I'd definitely frame that one. 😊
About Lilli´s draw: Fabulous! Especially with the gryfendor backdrop and wand!

Alex tagging himself in his rabbit photo with the drawing:
Me and my beautiful portrait, courtesy of the lovely Daniela Guglielmetti!‪#‎thedropinartist‬ The Drop-in Artist

More: Visit my Site www.thedrop-inartist.com



Drawing at Mr. Alice in Wonderland White Rabbit

No comments: